Returns & Exchanges
Our promise to you
Automate Earth is dedicated to your satisfaction with our products. Your happiness is our happiness. Our return policy is designed to put our customers first and give you the freedom to try and return our products without fear of having to pay a fortune in fees and shipping expenses.
Damaged, Defective, or incorrectly shipped products
Occasionally our products may suffer damage during shipment, have a manufacturing defect, or the wrong item may be shipped in place of your purchase. We recognize that this is in no way the fault of our customers and we offer free replacements or returns in these cases no matter the product or purchase.
- You have 30 days after receiving your shipment to notify us of damaged or incorrectly shipped items using our online return form located here.
- You then have 30 more days after the form has been completed to re-package the damaged or incorrectly shipped item and place it in the mail with the shipping label supplied after the return form is filled out.
- Once we receive the return, we will issue a refund or replacement that you requested.
- Note: If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, and is no longer being manufactured, Automate Earth may choose to issue a refund despite a request for exchange. If this happens you will be notified by e-mail.
- If your purchase was through a 3rd party website such as Amazon or Ebay, you may issue the return through their website, or choose to supply us with the purchase information and we will issue the refund or replacement directly.
- Returned products will be inspected to determine that they were not intentionally damaged.
- If the product has been intentionally altered with intent other than fixing a shipping or manufacturer defect it will not qualify for a refund.
- If the product was otherwise intentionally damaged with intent other than fixing a shipping or manufacturer defect it will not qualify for a refund.
- If the product is inspected and it is found not to be damaged or malfunctioning, it may still be returned, however it will be treated as a product dissatisfaction return, and shipping costs and/or a restocking fee may be deducted from the return amount.
Product Dissatisfaction & other returns
We are sorry if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Products purchased from our store can be returned for a full refund*. If your original purchase was large enough to qualify for free shipping, then return shipping will also be supplied at no extra cost.
* Some products that are subject to Wardrobing may a include permanent 15% restocking fee. These items are identified in store pages and on check-out screens.
- You have 30 days to notify us of your desire to return the product using our online return form located here.
- You then have 30 more days after the date the form was completed to re-package the item and place it in the mail.
- If your original purchase was large enough to qualify for free shipping, a prepaid return label will be supplied to you after the return form has been completed.
- As part of the return form, you will be presented with a questionnaire.
- We use data collected from this questionnaire to help improve our products in the future.
- Filling out the questionnaire is optional and answers will have no effect on the completion of your return.
- Returned products will be inspected to determine that they are still in usable, resellable condition.
- If the product was damaged or no longer appears in new condition, it may be subject to a restocking fee or not qualify for a refund depending on the severity of the condition.
* Automate Earth is also not obligated to honor any returns that are identified as being part of a return fraud scheme.